Monday, August 29, 2011

Purpose


Don't you hate it when... is a place for us to vent our frustration about day to day things that rub us the wrong way. This is a forum for us, the little guy (or girl) to be heard .

I will post on something that upsets me two times per week. I will explore the probable causes, as well as take a look at potential solutions.

I encourage you the reader to join me by providing comments, feedback and/or questions regarding various issues. I also encourage you to send comments about things that upset you. Each Friday I will select one of the comments and write a blog about that particular issue.

I will also publish the percentages of what ever issue upsets you ( Ie. 9 out of 10 people or 90% of people who commented agree that they hate poor service at restaurants etc).

So, won't you join me and tell me things that make you angry.



TTFN Chris

No comments: